ПРАВИЛА ФОРУМА | FAQ

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Интервью с Аврил
Гость_I Don't Have To Try!_*
сообщение 12th Jun 12 - 21:03
Сообщение #1

Guests

Question #1 From: Sarah-Jayne Dixon/ Amelia-Rose Sydenham / Becky Costigan
Where do you get your style inspiration from?

I love shopping in Japan! They are always doing everything first in fashion and wear clothing without reservations but I also love everyday essentials. I like to mix and match but you have to have that great hoodie or a kickass pair of heels to complete the look.

Question #2 From: Daisy Haining
What's your favourite casual / day look?

Right now its my Pin Skull and lace raglan with a dope pair of tights. I always have a hoodie with me and heels - just in case!

Question #3 From: Eleanor Bandey
What is your favourite outfit that you have ever worn?

Ever?? There are so many to choose from….If I had to choose one that came to mind right now it would be the Champagne room dress that I wore to the Teen Choice awards. That dress rocks!

Question #4 From: SophieDobby Crump
Would you say your style has changed from when you first began singing?

I wouldn’t say that it has changed so much as it has evolved. I wouldn’t take back any of the outfits that I wore when I first started. Now I will wear dresses and heels but still have my staple converse!

Question #5 From: Sarah Saunders
What is your favourite piece from the Abbey Dawn collection?

I love everything Abbey Dawn! All of these pieces I pour my heart and soul into and totally can’t pick just one! What is your favourite??

Question #6 From: Tameka Paul
What do you like best about making music and what's the fun bit about it?

Making music for me is the ultimate form of self-expression. I write about things that are close to me. Whether it be me or people I know who have gone through stuff or just a fun idea. I always hope that people can relate to my music and take some sort of message from it. I enjoy writing and performing and being able to see all my fans!

Question #7 From: Lauren Kristen Tulisa Charalambous
Where do you buy your clothes from?

I wear a lot of Abbey Dawn! And if it’s not Abbey Dawn it could be from anywhere!!

Question #8 From: Kailey Lavigne Mcandie
You’re such an inspiration to loads of people you show them how to live their dream such a caring person as well i wanna know what got you into fashion in the first place?

I always wanted a clothing line. I wanted to create pieces that I wanted to wear and that I couldn’t find in any store. I had a vision for Abbey Dawn and just went for it.

Question #9 From: Elizabeth Jayne Bailey
Do any of the items have a particular meaning to you?

I mean… they are all special to me because they are my creation but I don’t think there is one piece that holds a particular meaning. Maybe, like, my very first hoodie that I made – I still have it!

Question #10 From: Anna Lavigne Court
Why did your dad call you Abbey Dawn when you were a kid?

My Dad used to work on a street called Abbey Dawn a lot when I was growing up and he just started calling me Abbey Dawn. Then all my friends started calling me Abbey and the name just stuck!

это интервью тут
Go to the top of the page
Вставить ник
+Quote Post

Сообщений в этой теме
- I Don't Have To Try!   Интервью с Аврил   12th Jun 12 - 21:03
- - Rock   Интервью с Al Berry(Басист и бэк-вокалист) http:/...   20th Jun 12 - 05:41
- - Violet   ничего что могло бы сказать о новом альбоме, там н...   20th Jun 12 - 06:55
- - Marrie   Цитата(FOX-LARA @ 24th Aug 12 - 08...   24th Aug 12 - 09:08
- - Валькирия   ну и начало самого интервью: The Avril+Chad HELLO...   24th Aug 12 - 09:20
- - Marrie   Да, из них получилась хорошая пара) И если Чад дей...   24th Aug 12 - 10:33
- - Avril diva   http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1692292/a...r-eng...   24th Aug 12 - 12:41
|- - Валькирия   Цитата(Avril diva @ 24th Aug 12 - 12...   24th Aug 12 - 13:18
- - Avril diva   Валькирия, ой, прошу прошение   24th Aug 12 - 16:05
- - Валькирия   отрывок из интервью для People от Чада Chad Kroe...   6th Sep 12 - 06:56
- - Валькирия   Most people have a party on their birthday, but Av...   26th Sep 12 - 07:35
- - Валькирия   Слух о новом интервью о выходе первого сингла и ег...   9th Oct 12 - 10:22
- - Army of aliens   можно перевод?   9th Oct 12 - 17:40
- - Валькирия   полный перевод будет публиковаться на главной, тол...   9th Oct 12 - 18:25
- - Avril.Black.Star.   Эх...Похоже опять будет что-то похожее на GL..   9th Oct 12 - 18:39
- - Bilbo Baggins   Сомневаюсь, если Аврил хочет вернуть славу,то песн...   9th Oct 12 - 18:43
- - Moon Loony Io   Оу, ну хоть точная дата выхода сингла появилась. Ж...   9th Oct 12 - 18:43
- - Валькирия   Moon Loony Io, не точная, это слух.   9th Oct 12 - 18:44
- - Bilbo Baggins   хоть бы все это было правдой   9th Oct 12 - 18:48
- - Be The Young   посмотрим.   9th Oct 12 - 18:55
- - Валькирия   У кого есть желание, можете покопаться тут. Чад ча...   2nd Nov 12 - 06:30
- - Bilbo Baggins   Chad: I've reined libido for Avril Nickelba...   5th Nov 12 - 16:22
- - Bilbo Baggins   Chad: I've reined libido for Avril Nickelba...   5th Nov 12 - 16:22
- - Валькирия   от Чада Chad Kroeger impressed by Avril's ran...   11th Nov 12 - 15:37
- - Bilbo Baggins   Интервью для Todateen Magazine (Brazil) Какая тво...   21st Jun 13 - 16:25
- - Hellbender   В этой теме выложены очень интересные интервью с А...   6th Nov 13 - 07:11

Reply to this topicStart new topic